The ZipList stack allows you to add quick and simple collapsable lists to your RapidWeaver built website. Whether it's information about a product, an FAQ, a list of TV stars and their bio's, ZipList helps you keep the information tidy and organized.
Using jQuery animation, ZipList shows or collapses each the contents of list item on command, like a simple, lightweight accordion for information.
What's new in 1.2.5
- [FIXED]: Hopping from item to item via internal links does not close the item left behind
What's new in 1.2.4
- [FIXED]: Linking to a nested ZipList would fail
What's new in 1.2
- [NEW]: Future updates now handled with Sparkle Updates.
- [NEW]: Items and the lists themselves now have permalinks.
- [NEW]: All new user interface.
- [NEW]: Show/hide stack in edit mode to keep your workspace clean.
- [NEW]: Added support for Stacks 2 grouping.
- [IMPROVED]: Performance greatly enhanced.
- [FIXED]: Focus is now placed on the clicked item.
- [FIXED]: Embedded hash links to other items within the same ZipList now work.
- [FIXED]: inbound permalinks to secondary+ ZipLists would freeze ZipList