ZipBar is a clean, easy to use stack to help you organize lots of information on a single page. Similar to a tab stack, you can hide lots of content behind each button in the bar, only to be revealed at the users discretion. It's like a supplemental navigation bar.
You'll have your first ZipBar up and running in just minutes. With simplified options and our own color math engine built in, all you need to do is pick a color and fill in the content.
What's new in 1.1.2
- [FIXED]: title attribute used in external link now honored.
What's new in 1.1.1
- [IMPROVED]: Centering of ZipBar without loss of width.
- [IMPROVED]: IE9 now renders gradients and round corners.
- [FIXED]: Link colors are no longer defeated by certain themes.
What's new in 1.1
This update fine tunes a few behaviors and fixes a couple of bugs.
- [NEW]: Future updates now handled with Sparkle Updates.
- [NEW]: Buttons can now link to other pages or sites.
- [NEW]: More color options for finer control.
- [NEW]: Show/hide stack in edit mode to keep your workspace clean.
- [NEW]: All new user interface.
- [NEW]: Added support for Stacks 2 grouping.
- [IMPROVED]: Improved look and feel.
- [IMPROVED]: Optimized performance.